MD - PMR
Healthcare - Providers/Locum Tenens
Brooklyn, New York
- Replace departed PMR physician- Report to the Chair of Medicine
- Develop a practice and grow. Be busy from day 1
- PMR physician with a focus on pain management
- Outpatient and inpatient work
- No call and just Monday to Friday
- Academic institution with several residency/fellowship programs
- Must be residency trained in PMR and BC
- Not requiring Pain Mgmt but would like candidate to have interest.
- New grads or experienced candidates welcomed
- Must be NY licensed
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.