MD - Primary Care Director
Healthcare - Providers/Locum Tenens
- 100% outpatient position, FM physicians would work with pediatrics and adolescents
- Possible medical directorship open
- Community health - patients of all different demographics and socioeconomic status
- Routine primary care, health assessments, vaccines, wellness, and sick visits
- Generally scheduled appointments, but some last-minute walk-ins/sick visit
- Standard business hours - the full time is 40 hours per week
- Rotated evenings/weekend hours staggered with coverage
- FQHC/Community health - student loan forgiveness eligible
- CT State license, DEA, CSR (active or applied preferred) but not required
- Residency training in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
- Bilingual language skills in Spanish preferred but not required
- New graduates completing training in the next 12 months are encouraged to apply!
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.