MD - Primary Care Physician
Healthcare - Providers/Locum Tenens
New York, New York
- One of the first patient-centered medical homes in NY, big focus on collaboration
- This is 100% outpatient practice with top of the line equipment and facilities
- Providers practice at only one location, 20 min appointment times
- Hours Mon-Fri 8-5 or 9-6; have 8 hrs dedicated admin time each week
- Primarily adult patient base, but some children and adolescents
- Many specialists in house come in once a week (ENT, podiatry, GI), full radiology, lab services and cardiology in house
Employed position with competitive compensation plan and benefits (health, dental, vision, disability), pension retirement plan, expenses for license/dues/CME, generous PTO plan, paid medical malpractice including tail coverage.
- NY State license, DEA, CSR (active or applied preferred) but not required
- Family or Internal Medicine training
- Bilingual language skills in Spanish or Medical Spanish strongly preferred (40% of population)
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.