MD - Primary Care Physician
Healthcare - Providers/Locum Tenens
Queens, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
Nation-wide Primary Care organization geared towards the geriatric population seeking Primary Care Physicians in NYC.
Compensation : $240000 - $263000
Job ID : 17454
- Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm schedule (no nights or weekends)
- 12-16 patients per day once fully ramped up
- Collaborative care team - 1 MD, APP, Scribe, MA, Shared RN/Social Work support
- Specialty support from partnership with outside company
- Innovative EMR system created internally - training provided
- Call schedule rotated amongst NY market - have call center to triage so calls are limited and done from home
This is a full time permanent position with a 4-6 week orientation/training period, stock options, extensive PTO, large CME stipend, malpractice coverage, and 401k with match available from day one.
- Board Certification Required
- NY State License Required
- Residency Training in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine Required
- Fellowship Training in Geriatrics preferred
- Previous primary care or skilled nursing facility/nursing home experience is preferred, but not required
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.