MD - Primary Care Physician
Healthcare - Providers/Locum Tenens
Brooklyn, New York
- Outpatient practice based at 1 of 3 locations
- Some locations have subspecialty support from Urology, Neurology and Cardiology
- Monday-Friday schedule, no expectation for evening or weekend hours except for rotated weekend telephone call for emergencies
- Transition to Athena ERM within next 12-18 months
- Very diverse patient population with mix of medicare, managed medicaid and commercial insurance patients (30% of each)
This is an employed position with a base salary + incentive model and standard hospital benefits including malpractice coverage!
- Residency training in internal medicine or family medicine required
- NY License required
- Board Eligibility or Board Certification required
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.