MD - Primary Care Physician or Family NP
Healthcare - Providers/Locum Tenens
Yonkers, New York
- Work in 100% outpatient clinic alongside primary care providers and mid-level staff
- Standard business hours M-F, rotated later evenings and weekends
- Community health setting, full age range of patients, diverse caseload
- Flexible shifts and scheduling available for providers looking to take on additional work
- NY State license, DEA, CSR (active or applied preferred)
- Family Medicine or Internal Medicine Residency Training
- Masters as a Family Nurse Practitioner
- Bilingual Spanish is preferred but not required
- New graduates completing training in the next 12 months are encouraged to apply.
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.