MD - Psychiatric Hospitalist
Healthcare - Providers/Locum Tenens
- Options for either 8 or 15 shifts per month (50% FTE or 100% FTE respectively)
- 8pm-8am on weekdays, day or night shifts on weekends
- Coverage on crisis unit, psychiatric emergency/consult department
- Will do intakes and make appropriate referrals to child, adult or geriatric inpatient units
- Hospital has newly created residency program starting in 2022, opportunity to work with newly matched residents
- Opportunity to pick up call shifts for extra income
This is a part time or full time position with a competitive compensation, malpractice coverage, reimbursement of licenses/DEA, and medical benefits if working 20+ hours per week.
- Residency training in general psychiatry required, will consider
- Fellowship training in geriatrics, consult liaison, etc.
- Active license in PA preferred, not required
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.