MD - Psychiatrist Inpatient
Healthcare - Providers/Locum Tenens
Bronx, New York
- Part of inpatient department with two units (1 has 24 beds, other has 25 beds)
- Each unit staffed daily by 2 attending and 2 residents
- Patient volume of 6 managed by attending and 6 providing oversight for resident
- 2 social workers staff each unit
- Monday-Friday schedule flexible start time 8am-4pm or 9am-5pm - no call, evenings or weekends are required
- Strong academic environment with medical students, externs, and residency program
- Clinically rich environment with a variety of psychopathologies and patients facing many economic pressures and social determinants
Full time position with competitive compensation, benefits, and malpractice coverage.
- Active NY License
- Residency training in Psychiatry, subspecialists will be considered (Geriatric/Forensic/CL/Addiction)
- Board Eligibility or Board Certification is required
- New residents graduating in the next 12 months are encouraged to apply!
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.