MD - Pulmonologist
Healthcare - Providers/Locum Tenens
Brooklyn, New York
- Need is due to growth
- Work M-F and no weekends or call
- Work with pulmonary disease and the Thoracic Oncologists and Thoracic Surgeons
- Hospital based and collaborate with other specialists
- Treat patients in 2 different clinic locations: 1 at hospital and 1 offsite nearby
- Teaching available if interested to work with fellows
- Must be fellowship trained in Pulmonary
- Teaching experience a plus but not required.
- Must be NY licensed
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.