MD - Pulmonologist
Healthcare - Providers/Locum Tenens
Newton, New Jersey
- Great referral base of primary care physicians and specialists
- Established group of providers and experienced support staff
- Providers cover ICU/CCU in the morning and office visits in the afternoon
- Hospital affiliation for referrals/hospitalizations
- Physician-owned and managed, high-functioning group focused on patient-centered care
This practice offers a competitive compensation model including a competitive base salary and bonus opportunity, benefits, paid medical malpractice and more. Partnership track available.
- Residency training in Internal Medicine and Fellowship training in Pulmonary Disease
- New Jersey licensed is preferred but not required (plan to obtain or in process strongly preferred)
Physicians graduating in the next 12 months from fellowship will be considered.
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.