MD - Rheumatologist
Healthcare - Providers/Locum Tenens
Cornwall, New York
- Work in collaboration with one physician and an NP to provide outpatient rheumatology care
- All outpatient work, no hospital responsibilities required, working at a brand new office!
- Join a collaborative team with many subspecialists and primary care clinicians
- Monday-Friday schedule no weekends (usually 8:30/9 - 5)
- Care for a variety of conditions - rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, lupus, dermatomyositis, scleroderma, gout, vasculitis, etc.
NY State License Required
BE/BC in Internal Medicine & Rheumatology
Physicians completing training in next 12 months are encouraged to apply!
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.