MD - Rheumatology
Healthcare - Providers/Locum Tenens
New Haven, Connecticut
- Outpatient practice, private model
- Primary care teams and specialist team provide a network of providers for all patients
- New office space, hospitalists would take first call then page rheumatologist if needed
- Full-spectrum Rheumatology practice (would be only rheumatologist in group)
Employed position with competitive compensation plan and benefits (health, dental, vision, disability), retirement plan, expenses for license/dues/CME, generous PTO plan, paid medical malpractice including tail coverage.
- CT State license, DEA, CSR (active or applied preferred) but not required
- Residency training in Internal Medicine, Fellowship training in Rheumatology
New graduates completing training in the next 12 months encouraged to apply.
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.