Urgent Care Physician
Healthcare - Providers/Locum Tenens
- Centers are open 8a-8p, 7 days a week
- Full time need - including required rotation of weekends
- Must be proficient with working independently without supervision
- Splinting, Suturing and interpreting X-rays/EKGs required
- Expect to see 30 - 40 patients a shift
- Each site has a full time dedicated - LPN, MA, X-Ray tech, and front office administrator
Group will pay a competitive salary and full benefits provided.
- Will consider either an EM or FM physician
- Must be qualified in Urgent Care
- Board Certified with a clean record a must
- Located in Southeastern Fairfield County
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.