MD - Urgent Care - Pediatrician
Healthcare - Providers/Locum Tenens
Dix Hills, New York
- Patients: Primarily 6mo-100, would only be expected to work with ages up to 21
- Schedule looking for 4-5 weekend shifts per month (32-60 hrs per month depending if 8hr or 12 hr shifts)
- MAs and Rad Tech hiring increases with census, busiest location scribes are being hired and trained for super-performing sites.
- Hospital partnership in the marketplace for built-in patient base and can communicate for specialty referrals
- State of the art procedural rooms - smart glass, transparent charting, mobile x-ray, integrated EMR system-wide
- EKG on-site, lab on-site, providers need to read x-rays, but tele-radiology available real-time and final x-rays read by radiologist
- Online check in with real-time wait times and patient booking module
Employed position with very competitive compensation (hourly and bonus). Candidates can work additional shifts at per diem rate for increased income, time and half if working holidays.
- MD Pediatrician or Pediatric Emergency Medicine
- Previous Urgent Care experience preferred, but not required
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.