Medical Assistant - Clinic
Healthcare - Medical Support + Operations
Yonkers, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
Medical/Clinical Assistant needed for a growing community health center in Suffolk County. Thisis an excellent opportunity with one of the best organizations in the region - long-term contract opportunity with the potential to convert to permanent!
- Takes vital signs
- Perform in-house labs, collect specimens for out-side labs
- Keeps clinical area stocked and in good order. Assures that all dated material is kept current and disposes of outdated supplies
- Cleans and sterilizes all equipment and logs each time this service is performed
- Perform basic clerical work in service area; answer phones in appropriate manner, communicate problems/concerns to nurse; handle telephone inquires
- Ensures all appropriate logs are maintained.
- Minimum Education Requirement: High School diploma/ GED
- Preferred Education Requirement: Vocational/Technical School/ Diploma Program: Medical Technology
- Minimum Related Work Experience: 1 year
- Previous experience in Urgent Care OR Primary Care/Internal Medicine
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.