Medical Assistant - Urgent Care
Healthcare - Medical Support + Operations
Massapequa Park, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
Immediate opening for multiple Medical Assistants in a state of the art urgent care on Long Island. Full-time hours with excellent pay and benefits offered.
Compensation : $20 - $22
Job ID : 19542
- Support the Medical Providers, Radiologic Technologist, and patients through a variety of tasks
- Patient care management, organization, and communication.
- Prepare exam rooms for providers
- Take vital signs
- Gather information and patient history
- Flu shots
- Medical Assistant experience is preferred
- 5+ years of experience or (medical) military experience instead of the required certifications listed below
- Basic Life Support (BLS) required or must be obtained within 6 months of hire.
- One of the following certifications is required (or must obtain within 6 months of hire): CCMA- Certified Clinical Medical Assistant (verified through NHA, National Healthcareer Association)
- CMA- Certified Medical Assistant (verified through AAMA, American Association of Medical Assistant)
- RMA- Registered Medical Assistant (verified through AMT, American Medical Technologists)
- NCMA- National Certified Medical Assistant (verified through NCCT, National Center for Competency Testing)
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.