New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
High-Frequency Trading Platform with a global presence is looking to add another member to it's growing Middle Office team that leverages technology to solve complex trading problems. This is an amazing opportunity for someone who loves technology and loves to solve complex issues leveraging these tools.
Compensation : $90000 - $175000
This team is responsible for ensuring the smooth operation of the firm's global post-trade platform. This platform supports trading across many asset classes and geographies and Middle Office designs and operates the systems and processes that reconcile the firm’s trading with our various brokers and counterparties. Due to the high volume of trades and complexity of the system, we rely heavily on automation and are looking for candidates who have exceptional attention to detail. In addition to reconciling trades and positions around the globe, the Middle Office team collaborates with multiple teams to research corporate actions, maintain commissions programs, and track all costs incurred by our trading. We're looking for someone who loves technology and wants to work on a variety of operational projects using whatever tool(s) best solve the problem at hand.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Finance or any other technical discipline preferred
- 2 - 10 years of relevant operations/trade support experience. We’re looking for a wide range of experience levels.
- Understanding of corporate actions and exposure to the complex commission schedule of various markets.
- You must have experience with SQL and relational databases. Preferred experience with Python and/or Linux.
- Must have strong communication skills and enjoy working across multiple teams.
- Must be skeptical by nature and have a high attention to detail.
- Strong interest in analyzing and troubleshooting problems quickly under pressure.
- Should be excited to work independently in a fast-paced, high pressure environment.
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.