Money Market - Treasury Analyst
New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
One of our clients, a global investment bank, is looking to build out its treasury team. This new hire will be responsible for the management of USD funding activities, internal asset pricing, ALM management, and rate risk positioning.
Compensation : $85000 - $135000
Job ID : 19138
- Oversee the management of USD funding activities, internal asset pricing, ALM management, and interest rate risk positioning
- Utilize comprehensive knowledge of BSA/AML/OFAC compliance requirements and KYC policies to support the desk
- Assist with building out internal processes and procedures
- 2 to 6 years relevant work experience
- Undergraduate Business degree with concentration Finance, Economics or Accounting
- Advanced analytical skills and extensive knowledge of Money Market instruments
- Ability to communicate and negotiate with trading counterparties, maintain banking relations, interact with customers and internal and external control and compliance bodies.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to respond to rapidly changing market conditions
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.