Healthcare - Allied Health
New York, New York
- Performs MRI imaging procedures
- Operates and/or prepares specialized equipment to perform magnetic imaging procedures.3. Assists, prepares and positions patients as required to perform MRI procedures.
- Assists in administering opaque media and or loading power injector under aseptic technique.
- Evaluates radiographs for technical acceptability and ensures images are transmitted to PACS in a timely fashion.
- Schedules exams into IDX (Radiology Information System) as required & ensures that all studies performed are completed in IDX in a timely fashion.
- Two years of MRI Technologist experience
- AART Certification
- Minimum Education/Graduate of an AMA/J.C.E.R.T. approved program in Radiologic Technology
- BLS Certification from the AHA
- Experience with the following equipment: GE Artist, GE Signa Architect, Siemens Avanto
- MRI experience in the following areas is highly preferred: Cardiac, Breast imaging and Emergency and Inpatient experience
- Experience with Epic EMR preferred
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.