Healthcare - Allied Health
Cooperstown, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
WCS Healthcare is currently seeking a well-qualified MRI Technologist for a Prestigious Hospital System in Otsego County, NY.
Compensation : $70 - $75
Job ID : 13189
- Explaining the MRI process to patients and ensuring the patients comply with all safety standards.
- Positioning, and possibly sedating, patients to capture clear images of the correct area of the body.
- Removing and then replacing IVs and catheters for the MRI process.
- Maneuvering the MRI equipment and positioning it to capture the correct images.
- Monitoring patients during scanning and maintaining patients' records.
- Monitoring MRI equipment functions.
- Ensuring clear images for Physicians to provide accurate diagnoses.
- Recognizing abnormalities and irregularities in images.
- Associates Degree in MRI or Radiology Technology
- Experience with MRI equipment and patient care
- 1-2 years of acute care experience
- BLS certification from the American Heart Association
- ARRT Certification
- Excellent communication and customer service skills