Healthcare - Providers/Locum Tenens
Brooklyn, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
Nephrologist needed for exciting role with academic hospital in Brooklyn, New York.
Compensation : $250000 - $275000
- Department of four physicians, all been at the institution since completing fellowship training
- Primarily outpatient position at brand new ambulatory site opened by the hospital (60%)
- Remainder of time split between a nursing facility dialysis center and providing inpatient consults with fellows and residents at the hospital
- Have current nephrology fellowship, looking to double in size
- Ability to give monthly lectures and get involved in clinical research, hope to have this person publish 1 paper per year
- Glomerular disease specialist to be considered, could build out specialty center for these conditions/not required
Fellowship training in Nephrology Required
Interest in academia and teaching
NYS license, DEA and Board Certification required
- H1B Candidate to be considered
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.