MD - Nocturnist
Healthcare - Providers/Locum Tenens
Albany, New York
- 7 on 7 off - 8p-8a - 2184 annual hours
- 3 providers on at any given time - typically 2 physicians and 1 APC
- Admit and round on floor
- Rotate the role of admitting - 1 provider will admit and other 2 providers will round
- Typical volume is 10 admits a shift.
- Closed ICU - no procedures but Nocturnists respond to codes
- Will consider IM or FM trained Hospitalist
- Must be BE/MC in IM or FM
- Must have a NY license and be in good standing.
- Located north of NYC by 2.5 hours.
- Metro area - great quality of life
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.