NP - Addiction Medicine
Healthcare - Providers/Locum Tenens
New Rochelle, New York
- Assessment and management of candidates presenting with withdrawal symptoms.
- Coordinate patients’ progress and treatment plans with an active multi-disciplinary team including counselors, nursing, and psychiatry.
- Evaluate patients for medication-assisted treatments, working collaboratively with staff to ensure continuity of care after discharge.
- Acquire knowledge of the most up-to-date evidence-based practices in the field.
- NP or PA - 9 months + of practice experience
- Addiction medicine experience is preferred not required
- Inpatient and outpatient responsibilities
- Work out of one hospital
- Must be able to get suboxone waiver within a few months of joining
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.