NP - Endocrinology
Healthcare - Providers/Locum Tenens
Newark, New Jersey
Full time Monday - Friday 9-5 or 8-4. 3 different location responsibilities:
- Hospital - inpatient consults
- Outpatient hospital clinic - every other week for a 4 hour session.
- Private Practice outpatient clinic work 10 hours a week.
- Work alongside Endocrinologists and other specialists
- Test and treat endocrine disorders of: diabetes, hyper/hypo-thyroidism and goiter
- Will consider ANP or FNP
- Must have a valid NJ license
- Must be board certified
- 1+ year of Endocrinology experience needed
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.