NP/FNP - Outpatient
Healthcare - Providers/Locum Tenens
Queens, New York
- Monday - Friday, 40 hours a week Mostly 9-5 or 8-4 but one potential early day and one late day
- Will consider an ANP or FNP
- Must be experienced in outpatient medicine and be able to work independently
- Incoming will have own patient panel and will grow and build patient volume
- Treat patients for primary care, women's health and screen and clear surgery patients for procedures
- Would like incoming to speak some Spanish. Not required but ideal
EMU will provide a competitive salary + benefits.
- Must be ANP or FNP and experienced
- Prefer at least 3+ years of practice experience
- Spanish speaking preferred. Fluency not required but some medical and conversational Spanish
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.