NP or PA - Primary Care Provider
Healthcare - Providers/Locum Tenens
Patchogue, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
Primary Care Provider (Family Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant) needed for a large community health organization location in Suffolk County, Long Island.
Compensation : $130000 - $135000
Job ID : 15794
- Work in 100% outpatient clinic alongside primary care providers, mid-level staff and specialty physicians
- Standard business hours M-F, expect one evening per week (10-6 or 11-7) and possibility of one rotated Saturday per month
- Organization provides primary care, behavioral health and dentistry services
- Collaborative care model with ample support
- FQHC, underserved patient population with Spanish-speaking patients
Employed position with competitive compensation plan and benefits (health, dental, vision, disability), retirement plan, expenses for license/dues/CME, generous PTO plan, paid medical malpractice including tail coverage.
- NY License is required
- Board Certification or Board Eligibility Required
- Previous Primary Care Experience as an NP or PA
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.