NP/PA - Pediatric
Healthcare - Providers/Locum Tenens
Providence, Rhode Island
SHARE THIS JOB
Pediatric NP/PA needed for an Academic Emergency Medicine Practice.
Compensation : $110000 - $130000
Job ID : 15426
- Based out of 1 Children's Hospital
- Mostly 10-hour shifts no evenings (will work some weekends)
- There may be some 9-hour shifts (9am-6pm, 8am-5pm, or 10am-7pm)
- Full time is considered 38 hours (after training will go back to 36 hours after year 1)
- There is an internal training program (will train on ED procedures)
- Can request blocked times and flexible scheduling
Employed position with competitive compensation plan and benefits (health, dental, vision, disability), retirement plan, expenses for license/dues/CME, generous PTO plan, paid medical malpractice including tail coverage.
- Active RI State License
- Masters as a Pediatric/Family Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant Required
- Board Certification required
- Emergency Medicine experience required
- Pediatric Experience required
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.