NP/PA - Primary Care
Healthcare - Providers/Locum Tenens
SHARE THIS JOB
APRNs and/or PAs needed for primary care practice with growing multi-specialty group in Connecticut.
Compensation : $115000 - $130000
Job ID : 15989
- Providing high quality primary care in an office-based setting, 100% outpatient
- This practice sees adult-only patients (18+), no children
- Full hospitalist service available
- Examine, obtain medical history and treat acute and chronic illnesses.
- Collaborate with management, other physicians and staff
- Provide high-quality care based on Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) and Accountable Care Organization (ACO) initiatives/guidelines
- Provide on call coverage within the primary care group
- Flexible schedule: 4 or 5 day schedule available.
- CT State license, DEA, CSR (active or applied preferred) but not required
- Graduation from accredited PA program or nurse practitioner program
- Minimum of 1 year experience
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.