NP/PA - Primary Care
Healthcare - Providers/Locum Tenens
Middletown, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
Primary Care provider (NP/PA) needed for a community health organization in New York for full time role.
Compensation : $130000 - $135000
Job ID : 19409
- Work in 100% outpatient clinic alongside primary care providers and mid-level staff
- Monday-Friday standard hours, no weekends required
- Some pediatric care and basic gyn are required
- Facility also has behavioral health, women's health, dental services, urgent care, and social services available, work in collaborative environment
- Community health setting, diverse caseload, will work with all ages
- NY State license, DEA, CSR (active or applied preferred)
- Masters as a Family NP or Physician Assistant
- Previous primary care experience preferred
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.