NP/PA - Primary Care Provider
Healthcare - Providers/Locum Tenens
Haverstraw, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
Family/Adult Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant needed for an outpatient clinic in Rockland County.
Compensation : $130000 - $135000
Job ID : 19411
- Work in 100% outpatient clinic alongside primary care providers and mid-level staff
- Monday-Friday standard hours, some rotated evenings
- Facility also has behavioral health and social services available, work in collaborative environment
- Community health setting, diverse caseload, will only treat adults in this practice but opportunity to take on pediatric patients if desired
- NY State license, DEA, CSR (active or applied preferred)
- Masters as a Family Nurse Practitioner, Adult Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
- Previous primary care experience is preferred
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.