NP/PA - Urology
Healthcare - Providers/Locum Tenens
- Outpatient role only - need is due to replace departing provider
- M-F only no weekends and no call
- perform physical exams, order and interpret diagnostic tests
- Treat patients with kidney stones and other urologic conditions.
- Work in conjunction with local Urologists in office based practice.
- Counsel patients and their families with diagnosis and treatment plans
- Located in lower in Eastern Fairfield County
- PA, ANP or FNP
- Will consider recent grads with 6 months+ of provider experience
- CT license required
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.