NP - Primary Care
Healthcare - Providers/Locum Tenens
Brooklyn, New York
- Join a FQHC/Community Health Center to provide patient care to full age range
- 100% outpatient/ambulatory practice
- Strong Provider, Nursing and Medical Support team available
- Flexible scheduling, sites are open 8am-8pm Monday through Friday, 8-4 on Saturdays, schedules will be staggered to rotate later start/evenings and weekend coverage
Employed position with competitive compensation and benefits! Health, dental, vision insurance, 403b retirement plan, and paid occurrence-based medical malpractice policy.
- New York State license, DEA, CSR preferred
- Residency training in Internal Medicine/Family Medicine
- Masters as a Family Nurse Practitioner
- New graduate physicians encouraged to apply!
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.