Healthcare - Providers/Locum Tenens
Queens, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner Needed for Community Health Organization based in Queens.
Compensation : $139000 - $149000
- Center is open standard business hours, 40 hours a week, with designated admin time, typical M-F schedule, hours will be 9-5 PM, with rotated Saturdays.
- Consult with MD/LCSW on patients or with patient visits, as needed to address depression and anxiety, and provide clinical care (med management and psych evals)
- Report to the site Medical Director, will be responsible for providing evidence-based care to patients within In-Person and Telehealth setting - primarily in-person work.
- Work collaboratively with team of other PMHNP's, Psychiatrist, as well nursing staff and work with other service lines such as health education, nutrition, social work and behavioral health.
- Community health setting, full age range of patients, diverse caseload
Employed position with competitive compensation plan and benefits (health, dental, vision, disability), retirement plan, expenses for license/dues/CME, generous PTO plan, paid medical malpractice including tail coverage.
- NY State license, DEA, CSR (active or applied preferred) but not required
- Masters as a PMHNP
- Board Certification Required
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.