NP - Psychiatric
Healthcare - Providers/Locum Tenens
Brooklyn, New York
- Treat children and adolescents or adults in a 100% outpatient setting on the hospital campus
- Collaborate with attending psychiatrists, PMHNPs, and other staff to create comprehensive treatment plans and work towards improvement in care delivery (medication management, counseling, family therapy)
- Interact with families to support systems to identify socioeconomic influences
- Interact with medical students and residents
- Monday through Friday hours, evening shift once a month
Employed position with competitive compensation plan and benefits (health, dental, vision, disability), retirement plan, expenses for license/dues/CME, generous PTO plan, paid medical malpractice including tail coverage.
- NY State license, DEA, CSR (active or applied preferred) but not required
- Board Certification as Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP)
- 1-2 years' experience as a PMNHNP
- Fluency in Spanish
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.