NP or MD - Urgent Care
Healthcare - Providers/Locum Tenens
New York, New York
- Schedule is rotated every 2 weeks, full time is 38 hours per week, averages 14-16 shifts per month.
- Patients: Primarily 6mo-100, need to be able to work with all ages.
- MAs and Rad Tech hiring increases with census, busiest location scribes are being hired and trained for super-performing sites.
- Hospital partnership in the marketplace for built-in patient base and can communicate for specialty referrals.
- State of the art procedural rooms - smart glass, transparent charting, mobile x-ray, integrated EMR system-wide.
- EKG on-site, lab on-site, providers need to read x-rays, but tele-radiology available real-time and final x-rays read by radiologist.
- Online check in with real-time wait times and patient booking module.
Employed position with very competitive compensation (hourly and bonus) plus benefits. Candidates can work additional shifts at per diem rate for increased income, time and half if working holidays. Health, dental, vision, short-term, long-term disability, 4 weeks PTO + 1 week CME. CME expense package. Stipends for dues/licenses/society subscriptions, 401k/457b.
- APRN-BC FNP/PA or residency in family medicine or emergency medicine
- Previous Urgent Care experience preferred not required
- Required for APRNs - 2000 clinical hours in ER or Urgent Care
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.