FNP - Nurse Practitioner
Healthcare - Providers/Locum Tenens
Brooklyn, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
Nurse Practitioners needed for Community Health Organization - Brooklyn location.
Compensation : $120000 - $129000
Job ID : 12100
- 40 hours per week is full-time, anything over 40 hours is paid at time and half
- Opportunity to see a diverse patient base along with specialty cases if desired: women's health, family planning, LARCs/IUDs, HIV/Hep Care, general adult chronic illness, addiction treatment, etc.
Employed position with a competitive compensation plan and benefits package (health, dental, vision, disability), retirement plan, expenses for license/dues/CME, generous PTO plan, paid medical malpractice including tail coverage. Additional shifts are available for over-time pay.
- NY State license, DEA, CSR (active or applied preferred) but not required
- Masters as a Family NP (FNP)
- Board Certification is required
- Bilingual language skills in Spanish preferred, but not required
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.