Nurse Practitioner (FNP)
Healthcare - Providers/Locum Tenens
Queens, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
Nurse Practitioner Needed for Community Health Organization based in NYC.
Compensation : $120000 - $129000
Job ID : 15294
- The center provides 100% outpatient care to all ages so need family training and experience with pediatric care
- Centers are open standard business hours, generally from 8a-4pm or 9a-5p with 1 rotated evening per week(later start) and 1 Saturday per month
- Option for 4 or 5 day work week (either option get 1/2 day of admin time)
- 40 hours per week is full-time, anything over 40 hours is paid at time and half
- Opportunity to see a diverse patient base along with specialty cases if desired: women's health, family planning, LARCs/IUDs, HIV/Hep Care, general adult chronic illness, addiction treatment etc.
Employed position with competitive compensation plan and benefits package. Additional shifts are available for over-time pay.
- NY State license, DEA, CSR (active or applied preferred) but not required
- Masters as a Family NP (FNP)
- Board Certification Required
- Bilingual language skills in Spanish preferred, but not required
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.