Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant - Primary Care
Healthcare - Providers/Locum Tenens
Riverhead, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
A well-established community health and social services organization in Suffolk County Long Island is seeking a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant as they go through site expansion! This is a full time permanent position with a competitive base salary, and strong benefits package including extensive PTO, Federal Tort malpractice, CME and a 403b retirement plan.
Compensation : $120000 - $140000
- Provide primary care treatment services to patients with developmental disabilities
- Four-day work week with hours 8am-6pm, may have some days 10-8 to be accessible to patients later in the day
- Expect to see on average 22 patients over a 10-hr day
- Utilize ECW EMR system
- Masters Degree as a Family Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
- Previous experience working in an FQHC or OPWDD organization
- New Graduates will be considered
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.