Nurse Practitioner - Psych/Mental Health
Healthcare - Providers/Locum Tenens
- Outpatient - Monday to Friday
- Collaborate with physician
- Treat SUD, anxiety, depression - adult patients only
- Conduct assessments, diagnose and set treatment plans
- Provide psychiatric medication management
- Employed by hospital system with access to specialists
- Must be BC with engaging personality and excellent communication skills
- Will consider new grads that have extensive Psych RN exp
- Metro, Suburban or rural living. Great quality of life
- Western MA.
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.