NP - Community Health
Healthcare - Providers/Locum Tenens
New York, New York
- The center provides 100% outpatient care to all ages so need family training and experience with pediatric care
- Centers are open standard business hours, generally from 8a-4pm or 9a-5p with 1 rotated evening per week(later start) and 1 Saturday per month
- Option for 4 or 5 day work week (either option get 1/2 day of admin time)
- 40 hours per week is full-time, anything over 40 hours is paid at time and half
- Opportunity to see a diverse patient base along with specialty cases if desired: women's health, family planning, LARCs/IUDs, HIV/Hep Care, general adult chronic illness, addiction treatment etc.
Employed position with competitive compensation plan and benefits package. Additional shifts are available for over-time pay.
- NY State license, DEA, CSR (active or applied preferred) but not required
- Masters as a Family NP (FNP)
- Board Certification Required
- Bilingual language skills in Spanish preferred, but not required