MD - Ob/Gyn - Gynecologist
Healthcare - Providers/Locum Tenens
New York, New York
- Community health setting diverse patient population, normal primary and patients with more chronic conditions
- See patients in the outpatient setting (Gyn-only) managing a panel
- Perform full-scope of women's health procedures including colposcopy’s, Nexplanon, IUDs
- Hours are Mon-Friday, 9am-5pm no weekends
- Program planning and ensure integration of clinical services
- Participate in budget preparations and attend regular staff meetings to discuss quality improvement initiatives
- Assist in peer review chart audits and other appropriate quality activities
- Oversee and manage support-level medical staff and ancillary staff
Employed position with competitive compensation plan and benefits (health, dental, vision, disability), retirement plan, expenses for license/dues/CME, generous PTO plan, paid medical malpractice including tail coverage.
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to HCMD@whitecapsearch.com, call 646.813.3001, or apply online.
- State license, DEA, CSR (active or applied preferred) but not required
- Residency training in ObGyn
- Bilingual language skills in Spanish preferred, not required