MD - Ob/Gyn
Healthcare - Providers/Locum Tenens
Poughkeepsie, New York
- Work in 100% outpatient clinic alongside primary care providers and mid-level staff
- Participate in a shared call-schedule, deliveries at nearby hospital
- On-call coverage 1:4 or better
- Group does +/- 500 deliveries per year
- Centers are open standard business hours, generally from 9am-5pm with some extended hours and weekends
- Providers rotate any evening or weekend shifts
- Employed position with competitive compensation and full benefits
Employed position with competitive compensation plan and benefits (health, dental, vision, disability), retirement plan, expenses for license/dues/CME, generous PTO plan, paid medical malpractice including tail coverage.
- NY State license, DEA, CSR (active or applied preferred) but not required
- Residency training in Ob/Gyn
- Bilingual Spanish preferred but not required
New graduates completing training in the next 12 months encouraged to apply!
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.