Admin + Office Support
New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
A leading sustainable energy provider is seeking an office administrator to join their 35-person Midtown Manhattan office. The firm is backed by an international private equity firm.
Compensation : $70000 - $80000
Job ID : 16089
- Supports company operations by maintaining office systems and supervising staff.
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures, controlling correspondence, designing filing systems, reviewing and approving supply requisitions, and assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
- Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
- Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures
- Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends.
- Maintains office staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains office staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees, and planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- 2+ years of office administrative experience
- Great attention to detail, as the role will incorporate some office management, accounting, and client relationship
- HR experience is a plus but not required
- Account Management experience is a plus but not required
- Verbal and written communication skills
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.