Office of the COO - Strategic Reporting Analyst
SHARE THIS JOB
Growing Global Distressed Asset Management firm is launching a search for a fairly new team that works directly with the COO as well as members of the investment team to develop new analytics and reporting capabilities for their flagship fund, private equity funds, and private credit funds.
Compensation : $105000 - $130000
Job ID : 14401
- This person will provide analytical support to senior business leaders to support key business decisions with a focus on macro market data.
- This person should expect to partner closely with Investor Relations on the creation/maintenance of marketing materials (i.e. track record, performance, etc.) as well as the preparation of reports for ad hoc investor inquiries.
- BS degree in Finance or related degree with solid academic achievements
- Ideal candidates will have 4-6 years’ of relevant experience at a hedge fund or other financial institution, in a role requiring familiarity with risk and return concepts such as alpha/IRR/ROA/ROE/Multiple of Money/Beta/Vol, etc.
- CFA or desire to pursue CFA preferred
- Excellent Excel skills, technically savvy and experienced in analyzing large data files.
- Would be a value add if individual had any experience with VBA, SQL, and/or Python.
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.