NP - Oncology
Healthcare - Providers/Locum Tenens
SHARE THIS JOB
Central CT - Outpatient Oncology Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant.
Compensation : $110000 - $130000
Job ID : 12504
- Work Monday-Friday - 8:30a-5p. No nights, weekends, holidays or call
- Outpatient only covering two clinic offices
- Work with one other NP and provide patient care in collaboration with oncologists
- Determine medical history, establish medical diagnosis, perform and interpret tests, prescribe medications and perform therapeutic measures
- No procedures are done in either clinic office
- Each clinic has several infusion-chair rooms
- Must be Board Certified
- Will consider either PA or NP - Prefer 1-2+ years of experience
- Must have Oncology, geriatric, or other inpatient type experience
- Will consider a recent NP grad with oncology nursing experience
- Competitive salary and annual bonus. Excellent benefits, including 5 weeks of PTO, 401K, pension, disability, and life ins.
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.