Operational Due Diligence - Senior Analyst / Director
New York, New York
- Conducting operational due diligence calls and meetings
- Leading operational due diligence processes and reviewing report drafts
- Assessing fraud risk, back office sufficiency, conflicts of interest and other potential business risks
- Communicating research findings to clients
- 4-20 years of alternative investment audit or operational due diligence experience at another research platform, bank, or fund.
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.