Operational Private Equity Accountant
SHARE THIS JOB
Top-tier investment management firm looking for a hands-on financial accountant to an already impressive team, the role will have tremendous exposure across the organization. Work on all aspects of fund operations and finance management with senior leadership.
Compensation : $65000 - $85000
Job ID : 13751
- A hands-on operational accountant will see all aspects of finance & accounting across private equity & credit fund groups
- Involved in strategic process improvements, investment allocations, financial analysis & performance reporting
- Looking for a strong team-player who can roll up their sleeves and work directly with senior leadership
- One to three years related experience (public accounting & Big 4 preferred) or in-house operational accounting experience
- Asset management/private equity (management company experience preferred)
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.