Operations Analyst/Real Estate
Administrative + Office Support
Englewood, New Jersey
SHARE THIS JOB
A family investment office is seeking to build out their real estate investment team, is seeking an Operations Associate/Real Estate analyst to join a team of four. The role is a unique position with a great opportunity to learn the business and help expand the new business.
Compensation : $75000 - $85000
- Responsible for the initial setup of acquired parks in rental software as well as the integration of newly hired park personnel alongside accounting team.
- Handle resident account reconciliations and questions that arise from payment issues
- Handle all administrative operations issues as well as assisting with rental assistance applications
- Work closely with and train park and operations personnel on day-to-day operations
- Analysis and payment of key expenses, such as property taxes, state and local taxes, property insurance, etc.
- Support multiple teams, such as the accounting, financing and tax personnel with various ad hoc requests
- Maintenance and knowledge of key documents, such as formation documents, foreign registrations as well as operating agreements
- Results oriented, flexible, resourceful, and self-motivated with the ability to manage multiple deliverables
- Team player
- Strong analytical skills and initiative
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time-management skills, and ability to adhere to deadlines
- Strong knowledge of Excel is a must (large data sets/filters/pivot tables/lookups)
- Real estate experience a strong plus, but not required
- Legal document management a strong plus, but not required
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.