New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
One of the most prestigious private equity/private credit funds in the world is looking to add another Associate to their Alternative Credit Operations team. This individual will be responsible for all post execution responsibilities.
Compensation : $90000 - $105000
Job ID : 13776
- Full post-execution trade lifecycle support which includes trade capture, confirmation, clearing, settlement, reconciliations, corporate actions, proxy voting, etc.
- Trade booking and security set-up in office.
- Coordinating with fund administrators and outside providers to ensure proper trade instruction has been transmitted to the fund’s prime brokers and custodians.
- Ensure timely settlements, with a proactive approach to identification of settlement breaks, escalation and remediation of issues.
- Researching daily trade related cash and position reconciliation exceptions in fund level and SPV bank accounts.
- Resolving daily cash and position exceptions between fund administrator, counterparty and our internal books and records.
- Ensure corporate actions and proxy votes are submitted prior to deadlines, book restructuring activity in Wall Street Office, maintain proxy calendar, coordinate with asset management on voting options, etc.
- Daily interaction with trading desk and asset managers to ensure accurate positions are reflected on our books and records, identify and resolve any issues, etc.
- Participate in a broad range of projects and assist ad hoc reporting
Product exposure includes but not limited to:
- Listed Equities (domestic and int'l), ABS, Bonds, Options, Warrants
- BS degree in Finance or related degree.
- 2-5 years of full trade life cycle support across public markets.
- Prior working experience with Bloomberg and Excel.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to identify errors and recommend process enhancements.
- Proven at managing processes with various levels of automation, and ability to re-engineer manual processes with a focus on automation.
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.