New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
Fast-growing 4B+ Alternative Lending platform is looking to fill a multi-faceted operations role within their infrastructure team that spans across accounting, investor relations, and operations. They are looking for a self-starter who is looking to make an impact on a lean team within a growing fund!
Compensation : $75000 - $90000
Job ID : 14148
- Oversee Trade capture in firm's portfolio management systems
- Responsible for daily portfolio maintenance of existing loans and processing of credit activity including borrowings, paydowns, interest payments and restructurings
- Review and circulate daily cash and position reconciliation breaks
- Review Agent notices for accuracy
- Coordinate loan settlements as buyer, seller, and agent including KYC procedures, allocating trades and drafting flow of funds
- Review loan documents for originations, trades, internal transfers
- Maintain relationships with administrators with daily review of their work product to ensure accuracy
- Daily review of leverage facility cash collections
- Treasury responsibilities including wire set up and callbacks
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or related discipline
- 1-3 years of relatable work experience out of an administrator, fund, asset manager, and/or to a lesser extent a bank.
- Public or Private Loan operations experience is a plus but not required.
- Experience w/ Sentry, ClearPar, WSO and/or iLevel experience a plus
- Proficiency with Excel. VBA/Macro knowledge a plus.
- Can work efficiently and independently
- Ability to think outside the box and leverage technology
- Go-getter, passionate and high positive energy but respectful at the same time
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.