New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
A well established asset management firm with a great track record is looking to hire an Operations associate to their team because of growth.
Compensation : $70000 - $80000
- Ensure accuracy for portfolio accounting data, including reconciliations and investigating trade breaks
- Responsible for all cash flow processing and bank account management
- Work closely with Investor Relations team
- Assist with settlement for a variety of investments including Equities, Fixed Income, MBS and more
- Gain understanding of short term vehicles and the rate update process
- 1-3 years of relevant experience working in an operations focused role
- BS in Finance, Accounting or similar
- Highly organized, detail-oriented with ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.